Radtke offers a turn-key solution with its experienced estimators.
Estimating is an important piece of the project puzzle, as it is a prediction of the amount of resources needed to complete a structure. Radtke Contractors has the experience needed to estimate and calculate quantities of earthwork, stone and other materials in a consistently accurate manner.
When performing project estimates, we take into consideration:
- Availability and need for onsite utilities
- Projected quantities of materials needed and respective costs
- Machinery, operator and workforce needs and costs
- Contractor and subcontractor fees
- Similar project estimates as a foundation for prediction
- Other costs unique to project scope and location
Our detail-oriented cost estimators have excellent skills in the areas of mathematics and data analyzing and interpretation. They are an integrated part of the Radtke team, ensuring you receive the turn-key solution you’re looking for in a contractor.