We provide accurate and precise surveying utilizing GPS and other advanced technologies.
Working with Radtke Contractors, you’ll receive all of the land surveying services you need from one experienced vendor. Our Wisconsin-registered land surveyors and professional design staff ensures your project progresses as scheduled and on-budget by:
- Researching: Historical data, deeds, zoning regulations and documentation
- Survey reconnaissance: Topographic, engineering, right-of-way
- Computing and measuring boundary lines
- Obtaining necessary certificates
- Coordinating aerial photography as needed
- Designing full layouts
Using the latest in global positioning system (GPS) and robotic total station technology, Radtke Contractors’ surveyors are able to perform highly accurate, precise and efficient surveying and staking of all projects, regardless of size or scope. Our surveyors consistently undergo continuing education to ensure they are kept up-to-date on industry best practices, applicable laws and emerging technology.